This course is FREE with enrollment to the Alchemy with Ayurveda Course!
Each of the 18 video classes will teach you how to grow your own foods, flowers, spices, and herbs so you can cultivate health from your own garden, backyard, balcony, or back porch. Enjoy coordinating recipe PDFs - recipes not found in the Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom book.
Each class in the herbal library will unfold like this:
1. Introduction to the herb/plant/food/spice and ancestral lineage
2. Exploration of cultural and traditional associations of each ingredient
3. Ayurvedic pharmacology with references from ancient source texts
4. Holistic understanding & relevant Ayurvedic concepts related to each topic
5. Home remedies
6. Demonstration of recipes with the specific herb/plant/Ayurvedic food and discussion about appropriate usage of these recipes
HOW IT WORKS
You'll have unlimited access to each class, from the comfort of your own home. You can return to the videos whenever you're looking for the perfect recipe or home remedy to make.
You'll have the opportunity to take what you’ve learned in the videos and put it into practice by making the home remedies and recipes. Return to any session as often as you'd like, or use what you've learned and apply it on your own.
All of our Ayurveda Ancestral Herbal Library classes are eligible for National Ayurvedic Medical Association PACE credits. Email us at email@example.com to apply for these credits.