This course is FREE with enrollment to the Alchemy with Ayurveda Course!
Acharya Shunya presents a Masterclass on Patanjali's Yoga Sutras. This course explores Yoga Sutra Vedic Philosophy and is for beginners and teachers alike. Prior experience not required.
The Yoga Sutras were written by Sage Patanjali 2,000 years ago. In the book, he provided the very essence of the meditation techniques taught by Vedic sages, and explained it in a highly scientific and systematic manner. The book is a set of 196 aphorisms (sutras), which are short phrases designed to be easy to memorize.
This ancient text reveals a definitive and systematic path to spiritual liberation through the practices of meditation and renunciation.
In this course, you will:
- Learn to apply ancient Yogic wisdom of meditation and renunciation to your modern life
- Understand the law of Karma and how it impacts your spiritual journey
- Learn how to embody Dharma in your daily life
- Receive key teachings from the 8-limbed path of Ashtanga Yoga
- Learn the scientific methods to overcome mental and emotional obstacles to enlightenment
- Be exposed to yogic disciplines and devotional practices
- Experience sublime upliftment with the Sanskrit language via chanting of select Yoga Sutras
- Understand the important prerequisites to reach a state of union with your true self
Studying The Yoga Sutras with a master Vedic teacher such as Acharya Shunya showing you the path, step-by-step, systematically and comprehensively, has the power to illuminate your entire being and change the course of your life forever. This Masterclass was recorded in front of a live audience and includes Q&A from attendees.